constructor printing

I can set my language settings so that the print functions
prints differently. write style, constructor style, and one
other i believe. i am not howeverable to print out in the
style that i want regardless of what language is running.
i want to make a drscheme independant script to print out
scheme data. (constructor-style-printing true) only seemed
to make print print out "#(struct:foo "one" "two") as apposed
to #<struct:foo> (still better, but not great)

how can i print out
(make-foo "one" "two")
?

-thanks,