Re: module: How to specify indirect exports positively?

At Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:54:05 +0200, Sebastian H Seidel wrote:
> In module B i want to use some prefixed definitions from module A and
> export these definitions with their original names. Propably, I could
> do this like so:
>
> (module B mzscheme
>   (require (prefix a. A))
>   (provide (all-from-except A
>               def0
>               def1
>               ...))
>   <Body-of-module-B>
>   )

I don't think that would do what you want, because `all-from-except'
re-exports using the local names, not the original names.

You can write

  (provide (rename a.X X)
           (rename a.Y Y)
           ....)

It's a bit clumsy to have to repeat `rename', `a.', and the original
name, so you can define a macro that lets you write something like

  (re-provide-prefixless a. X Y ....)

Matthew