Re: define-macro bug?

Probably not, simply foo was only compiled but not defined.
Macros however must be defined during compilation.

MrSpidey in DrScheme v103 had sometimes similar problems with checking
file correctnes.  One had to force foo to be defined during
compilation
(begin-elaboration-time if I remember correctly).

Zbyszek Jurkiewicz