Re: Is a Cow an Animal?

MrSpidey never scaled to classes, and doesn't even do a good job on the
structure hierarchy. When MrFlow comes on line, we will see what we can
do for this.

In the meantime, I would like to say that

 class animal
   Stuff eat(Nothing in) ...
 end

is my favorite solution. Considering that in is in a negative position, it
is not surprising that we need to say there is Nothing that all animals eat.
Somewhere in there is a universal quantifier, and somewhere else there is
an existential (or negated forall really), and that is what seems to be
going on.

Given that, we have a food hierarchy of

    Nothing
      /\