Re: Dynamic updating

BTW, one thing I found useful is a `defvar' macro that defines an
object only if it is not already defined.  The useful thing here is to
use this in a file with things that do not need to be rebound -- for
example, in the peephole example, you'd do a:

  (defvar loop (thread looper))

and then when you can just reload the file and avoid creating another
thread.  I've combined this with my heavily hacked version of the
webserver, so whenever its source is changed it will reload itself --
making bug fixes as simple as copying the new source over the running
one.