Documentation, Re: Shootout Stuff

MichaelL:
> The issue isn't just parentheses--it's understanding the overall program.
> Comparing Scheme to, say, Python or Ruby, it took me much longer to get a
> feel for the *internal* construction of something like PLT Scheme's net
> collection vs the Python/Ruby equivalent. That isn't a statement about
> which implementation is better or worse--just a personal issue about seeing
> the intended design.

Yes, it takes a long time to even start to appreciate Scheme's beauty.  I'm
nowhere near understanding it yet.  In this time where the pressure is for
results, I think we all need to start work on improving the documentation.

I wonder how many people learning scheme are CS students who have lecturers
and friends that they can easily ask questions?  How does this affect
Scheme?

Anyway, maybe we're OT again.  I should shut up and do some work!
--
MJR