Re: Shootout Stuff

David N. Welton <davidw@dedasys.com> wrote:
> ((((
>   ((

That doesn't happen in reality.  You normally get something like:

((((func
     ((

I just piped that through scmindent to check.  Vertical lineup over distance
is always a bit tricky, even for things with a clear vertical, but that's
why editors have cursor keys.

Anyway, tastes differ, but presenting personal taste as global can be
dangerous.  I'd prefer to have just ()s to deal with, rather than trying to
remember which brackets to use where, and there must be brackets to easily
select code blocks.