XML-RPC client and server for MzScheme v200

	I'm pleased to announce a complete client and server
implementation of XML-RPC for the PLT-Scheme family, versions 200 and up.
Thanks to Paul Graunke, Matthew Flatt, and everyone else I pestered with
questions in bringing this code together.

http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~mjadud/papers/xchemerpc.html

	I'd be happy to hear from people who put it to use, have
suggestions, or discover problems with the implementation.

	Thanks,
	Matt

PS - This will likely move to the Schematics site in the future, but I
will leave this page up as a pointer, if nothing else. Thanks.

Matt Jadud                            http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~mjadud/
Current Temperature Outside Lindley Hall                 48.7 F /  9.3 C
Canterbury Weather: High 53 F / 12 C, Low 37 F / 3 C, Sunny (Day)