Re: scsh in PLT Scheme?

Bruce Butterfield:
> I would argue that often it is necessary to walk through large sets of
> query data on a row-by-row basis to do some external processing

I can see two options, really: use cursors as you say to batch the transfer
to scheme for processing, which could probably be implemented inside the
DB:for-each interface (although I wouldn't want to be the person to try to
do that); embed scheme into your database and pass it a function to use.

Is there another good solution which offers something the above doesn't?
--
MJR