Re: looking for web-server information

Steve Strassmann <Steve@OrangeImagineering.com> wrote:

Please, not HTML email.

> Hi, I'm trying to find some documentation about the web-server in PLT,
> but haven't been able to find much.

About the only useful thing that you haven't mentioned is the piece on
writing CGIs in MzScheme at
http://www.htus.org/Book/2001-11-13/howto-Z-H-17.html#%_part_VI Although
it's not directly about the servlets, similar methods are used for them.

Gurus (or whatever we want to call the core development team), how would you
like documentation patches?  There are a few things that I'd like to tweak a
little.  Also, I keep meaning to scare Noel with SchemeDoc Real Soon Now:
would partially SchemeDoc-ifying the collections (merging the doc.txt files
into the source) be welcomed?

--
MJR