RE: scsh in PLT Scheme?

Neil W. Van Dyke writes:

> Where they proceed to demonstrate their 37% smarterness.

You mean 137% smartness.

More to the point. I have similar reasons (1. and 2.)
for using PLT Scheme.

Especially the long term perspectives of PLT Scheme
appeal to me. The cross platform philosophy means
that it have good chances to stand the test of time.
Writing textbooks and teaching materials is a slow
process; and it is not acceptable to start over each
time a new language enter the competition.

(That said, the languages taught by my collegues are
mostly Delphi (they learned Pascal in the seventies/eighties)
or Visual Basic. A few is getting on the Java wagon though).

--
Jens Axel Søgaard