Shootout

Sven writes:

>I can totally understand Doug; it is just too much for one unpaid volunteer.
Ditto.

> However, the whole site is available as a tar ball. Maybe someone is willing
> to mirror it and to ask for maintainers for each language?
That's exactly what the win32 did.

> I know people that
> are willing to maintain Bigloo, Chicken,
.. and these are missing from the win32 page.

Sidenote:

The manual page for the command line parameters and the
executable for mzsceme does not match.
Neither does the page "_Scripts under Windwos_".

--
Jens Axel Søgaard (who are a little frustrated about parser-tools)

Lisp Users:
Due to the holiday next Monday, there will be no garbage collection.
  - fortune