Re: Strong Typing, Dynamic Languages, What to do?

Shriram Krishnamurthi <sk@cs.brown.edu> writes:

> I don't know if you folks have heard this, but MzScheme has a
> lightening fast interpreter; it even beats some compiled code!
>
> Shriram

Has anyone considered preparing code for the "the great computer
language shootout"?  http://www.bagley.org/~doug/shootout/

It's not very scientific, but a lot of people look at that site and it
could "get the word out" if mzScheme does well.  Some other scheme
implementations like bigloo have good showings.

(I hope suggesting this isn't offensive to anyone.)

--
Chris