Re: Building PLTs

At 1:37 AM -0800 3/27/02, Noel Welsh wrote:
>It would be _really_ helpful to
>have a tool that made this process easier (and ideally
>it would integrate with DrScheme's project
>functionality, should this be resurrected).

Internally we have posited that using `module' is a replacement for
the project manager in the old DrScheme. The project manager was
basically a glorified list of files that together make up a complete
program. A module provides the same information, but much more
nicely. (Of course, this doesn't excuse me from building something
into DrScheme for creating .plt files! There are many such aspects of
mzc that I really should but into DrScheme's GUI)

Robby