Re: your mail

	These questions sound a lot like homework questions; given that I
can't verify the source of the hotmail.com address, I have no idea whether
the individual behind it is a Scheme user with a serious question, or a
student looking for someone to do their homework.

	I can't find a homework statement on Google, though, and I can't
find the email address or name. There was a similar post a few days back
on the same topic; considering the last message only had one line with
anywhere near correct spelling and grammar, I'd say these are budding
Schemers looking for an easy way out.

Matt Jadud                            http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~mjadud/