Re: XML-RPC

	I have a client/server nearly done (a few more hours in the car on
the way back to Indiana), and we'll have a client/server, with the server
based on the servlet framework built into PLT Scheme.

Matt Jadud                            http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~mjadud/
Current Temperature Outside Lindley Hall                 33.6 F /  0.9 C
Canterbury Weather: High 51 F / 11 C, Low 41 F / 5 C, Low-level cloud