Re: Parser Libraries and Newbie Disclaimer

At Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:07:58 -0600, Bill Wood wrote:
> I recently installed the PLT suite, and I'm looking for parser generator
> and lexer tools.  Apparently "parser-tools" collection is available with
> v.200, but it is not in the v.103 distribution.  Will that collection
> work with 103[?]

It only works for v200; porting back to v103 would be difficult.

> If not, can anyone point me
> to some good Scheme libraries I might use instead?

Unfortunately, I think Scott wrote the v200 tools from scratch because
no existing library seemed worthwhile -- at least not to him.

Is upgrading to v200alpha12 possible? If so, that's the path I
recommend.

Matthew