Debugging servlets

Hello all,

	Are there any tips/tricks for developing servlets? That is, is the
interface provided by the servlet teachpack simlar/equivalent to that
described in "Automatically restructuring programs for the Web"?

	If I'm developing w/o DrScheme, are there any hints to debugging
servlets, or should I really try and have DrScheme running as my
development environment? (That is, I'm using Emacs and 200a12 on OSX)

	Thanks,
	Matt

Matt Jadud                          mjadud at indiana dot edu
Current Temperature Outside Lindley Hall                 55.4 F / 13.0 C