seeking help

Dear sir,
     I dont know if you can give me a run down on certain things.
I will like to know how to set up a library a school library following these steps.
(1) How do I classify the and catalogue the books.
(2) Which books will I select for reference shelf.
SirI will also like to the different types of classification and their advantages. Also include some library rules.
 Sir am sorry if I have given you any kind of worry but please try to help me.
Thankyou
Barinebuabeh.