No Subject

Title: Message
HI,

I am trying to open a PLT file using Dr Scheme. It opens up, but in  a text editor. I installed the plt.exe. Is there something else I need to do. I am working on a help desk for a very large civil engineering company and am trying to help a user. Hence the reason why I dont have a clue about plt files. I hope you are able to help

Greg Fergusson
Portfolio Management
Leatherhead
01372 758297

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.