case-sentivity for modules?

In most of my code, I expect case-sensitivity (though function/variable names
don't actually rely on it). Testing some code recently ported to v200, I've
run into a problem.

Using DrScheme, I have the language setting to be case-sensitive. But when I
require a module with case-sensitive names, e.g.:

(module xsd mzscheme
  (define
    attributeGroup
    (lambda items (cons 'attributeGroup items)))
  (define
    attribute
    (lambda items (cons 'attributeGroup items)))
  (provide
   attribute
   attributeGroup))

Code in the file which "required" this module can see attribute but not
attributeGroup. The problem seems to be that the module sees attributeGroup
as attributegroup (i.e. case-insensitive), while the main file is looking for
attributeGroup (i.e. case-sensitive).

Indeed, attempting to place definitions for both attributegroup and
attributeGroup in the same module produces an error indicating duplicate
definitions.

How do I indicate in a module definition that it should be treated
case-sensitively?

Jim Bender