Re: Some doubts

Paulo:
> 1 - In Common Lisp when I need to search for a function
> specification or a function that does something I go to
> the Hyperspec, what should I do when I have the same problem with
> Scheme?

R5RS is the common basic specification.  SRFI are standard extensions, for
some value of standard.  PLT Scheme's Help-Desk has the manuals for its own
libraries as well as R5RS.  (I'm not sure where SRFI support is documented,
though.)

I'll leave the real questions for the real programmers, but are you sure
you're not really trying to see Scheme as a Common Lisp?  It's not (and is
better for it, IMO).
--
MJR