Re: Closing Mr Ed When launched

Quoting "John T. Murphy":
> When the simulation completes (its results having been
> dumped into files) a 'Standard Output' window opens that displays simply
> '#t [Exited]'. We have automated the VB routine to run many runs of this
> (it's actually a database routine that stores both the input parameters
> and the results), but our problem arises because these Standard Output
> windows remain open and memory continues to be allocated for them.

The simplest solution is to avoid printing to the current output port,
especially if you know where the #t is coming from.

You might be able to work around the problem by adding
 (current-output-port (make-output-port void void))
to the front of your program, which is something like redirecting all
output to a null device.

Matthew