Webserver question re: servlets

Hello all,

Is it possible to get at the body of a message in an HTTP POST from within
a servlet? I've been reading through the webserver code, attempting to
figure out if I could implement an XML-RPC server (http://www.xmlrpc.com/)
using servlets only.  I'm not yet convinced I can, and thought that
putting the question to this list was a good idea before I considered
solutions that involved modifying code in the webserver collection (a sure
way for things to break later).

	Thanks,
	Matt
Matt Jadud                          mjadud at indiana dot edu
Current Temperature Outside Lindley Hall                 32.5 F /  0.3 C