Re: Scheme_make_namespace

Hi again

On 5 Feb 2002, David N. Welton wrote:

> Just out of curiousity, Mikael, do you have a URL that points to your
> efforts?  Another suggestion might be to try and map the Apache API to
> a scheme API (mod_rep does this, for instance), and then create a
> 'standard' module for doing server parsed pages or whatever else it is
> your doing (but I'm guess it's that from the description of your
> logic:-).

Well. Currently we only have it running on a linux box. But unfortunately
it is located behind restrictive routing making it unavailable to the
outside world. We are working on making a package out of it. Just have to
learn automake/autoconf :)

If You would like to read about it the only material available is the
report documenting the first part of our master thesis
(http://www.cs.auc.dk/library/cgi-bin/detail.cgi?id=1010132379).

Currently we are trying to design/implement a session concept for the
module, hopefully using continuations to represent the history of the
session.

Best regards
	Mikael Hansen

"We are Microsoft. You will be assimilated.
	Resistance is Futile."