Re: Introductory material on hygienic macros in dr scheme

	Perhaps the PLT group has other sources in mind, but I know the
sources I've made use of:

  * Dybvig. "Writing Hygenic Macros in Scheme with Syntax-Case".

ftp://ftp.cs.indiana.edu/pub/scheme-repository/doc/pubs/iucstr356.ps.gz

  * Dybvig. The Scheme Programming Language
    Full text at

http://www.scheme.com/tspl2d/

	I don't know if these constitute a gentle introduction to macros
using syntax-case in v200; I only toss them out as two of the sources I've
used in trying to wrap my head around them.

	I like the collection of articles that are available at

http://library.readscheme.org/

and, for you in particular,

http://library.readscheme.org/page3.html

has a number of articles on Macros in Scheme. Many of them won't answer
your question, but might provide for good bedtime reading.

	Matt

Matt Jadud                          mjadud at indiana dot edu
Current Temperature Outside Lindley Hall                 57.6 F / 14.2 C