Scheme resources

Hi all,

I'm trying to decide in which language I should start a
project...
I've done some scheme stuff 2 years ago, lately I've programmed
more in Common Lisp...
These 2 and C are the languages of my choice. Anyway, I need
graphics and socket support (as portable as possible, C is almost
disqualified with this requirement).
What I did in Scheme was very simple compared to my aims now. I
don't know what graphics support there is in scheme. (the
application won't be graphics intensive)
The application will need good sockets support.
Is there any reference/information you could share with me so
that I am able to learn what Scheme has to offer mainly in these
two fields (graphics and sockets)?

Best regards,

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)rnl.ist.utl.pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon