Re: Scrolling graphics under Win<2K>?

Quoting Keith Frost:
> When scrolling a graphical display, the M$Win window blanks out, and is
> not repainted until the scrollbar
> is released, whereas under X-windows the window scrolls smoothly.  I was
> wondering, is this a known
> discrepancy, and is there a work-around to allow smooth scrolling of
> graphics under M$Win?

It wasn't known. A related problem with scrolling an editor window was
known and fixed before, but this one is different.

It is now fixed for v200 --- exp-tagged in the CVS archive.
Unfortunately, I don't see an easy workaround in v103, other than
creating a thread to constantly update the canvas.

Matthew