Someone else's matcher.

I'd be happy to work on solving this myself, but need some pointers as to
where to begin. Or, perhaps there are too many Chez/PLT conflicts in this
code for it to be an easy question.

	This matcher runs under Chez. For various reasons, it would be
_nicer_ for me if it ran under PLT's flavor.

http://www.cs.indiana.edu/classes/b521/DCPS/match.ss

	Thoughts on what it would take to get it running under
Mz/DrScheme?

	I only have 200a1 running right now, and will update to the latest
and greatest as soon as I can get to our systems staff. I know there are
obvious solutions (use the matcher in the PLT distribution), but I thought
I'd fire off a question on this one first.

	Thanks,
	Matt

Matt Jadud                          mjadud at indiana dot edu
Current Temperature Outside Lindley Hall                 35.2 F /  1.8 C