Re: Adding HTML documentation

Quoting Noel Welsh:
> However if I add some HTML documentation to doc/ under
> my collection path that documentation isn't included
> under help-desk's list. Is there some special
> installation procedure I need to perform?

Help Desk looks for "index.htm". If that file is present, your
documentation should be in the list.

> On the same
> sorta matter is there someway to get setup-plt to
> install HTML documentation?

Yes, with the latest exp-tagged code in CVS, and with the docs
installed in your PLT tree:

  mzc --collection-plt mydocname.plt doc/mydocname

The above command produces an archive file "mydocname.plt". (Use the
"/" separator on all platforms.) See the latest mzc manual for more
details.

If you prefer to use a Scheme function, try `pack-collections' from
(lib "pack.ss" "setup"):

 (pack-collections '(("doc" "mydocname")) "mydocname.plt"
                   "My Documentation" ; description for Setup PLT
                    #f ; don't overwrite existing
                    null) ; nothing extra to set up

Matthew