Adding HTML documentation

I'm playing around with some new code in v200alpha4.
If I add an info.ss the collection appears in
help-desk's list of installed components.  Nice.
However if I add some HTML documentation to doc/ under
my collection path that documentation isn't included
under help-desk's list.  Is there some special
installation procedure I need to perform?  On the same
sorta matter is there someway to get setup-plt to
install HTML documentation?

Cheers,
Noel