Re: 200alpha5

Anton:
> > Apologies for polluting the wide-area mailing list with my suggestion. We
> > have discussed this internally and have come to a conclusion. -- Matthias
> Please forgive me for responding to this, but I'm interested in the topic.
> We've just been discussing this issue on c.l.s, buried in the long-running
> thread "Scheme advocacy: scheme vs. perl".

Yes, I like having such discussions appear on this list.  They are a useful
insight and if I can read up before such things appear in the distribution,
then I can use them from day one if needed.  I was just curious as to what
this was, as I quite like the xexprxml now that I have it working.

Sorry if I was too terse.  I didn't want to go off and read about the wrong
<xml>...</xml>, that's all.
--
MJR