Re: Making $s

Matthias Felleisen:
> No. It is a rather unfortunate fact that many of Kent's and Marc's clients
> do not wish it to be known that they use Scheme in their implementations.
> They don't want their clients to be worried about "unproven technology".

I don't have any problems with our clients knowing that we're doing
something different, as they probably already know.  "Do different" was the
motto of the uni we worked at before starting this company (but they didn't
seem to encourage us to follow it!) and our current clients pay us to be
ahead of the game.

Unfortunately, all of our scheme-based commercial work is confidential at
present.  That will change, given time.  I do have some non-commercial work,
but that's currently in guile (but may change to mzscheme v200) and not
terribly good yet, so I'll not mention it here more yet.  The next version
shouldn't be more than a month away.
--