Type annotations

Hi all,

I've revamped my approach to type annotations and pre- & post-conditions.
Condition checking is now merged with type checking, i.e. type checking is
simply a special case of pre- and post-conditions. A preliminary pre-alpha
release for testing purposes can be downloaded from:

http://members.a1.net/t.link/CompSchemeWithTypeAnnotations.html

Maybe somebody finds this useful. Comments are welcome.

At this point I would also like to make a small annotation to the previous
thread concerning documenting. I don't think that pre- and post-conditions
as such should go into a function's description. In opposition to this
solution taken by traditional languages with a very restrictive type
system, I think that conditions should be summarized under names as this
information usually is rather redundant. It would also make clear the
relationship between different functions. (Maybe this is what is meant by
the term behavioural subtyping?)

Cheers,
Thomas.