Re: 199d6 feature creep...

On Oct 31, Noel Welsh wrote:

> I share some of Greg's reservations.  Would it be
> possible to save the configuration in comments,
> preserving the text so you can chew on it with
> Emacs/grep/etc?
> [...]

So, since two already mentioned it, I think I should mention at this
point that among the modification we did to DrScheme in our version
(DrSwindle), there were some technical ones that were unrelated to the
different language -- one of the really necessary one was to make it
always save files in text mode.

One more thing that made it easier to work with an external editor was
to make the Execute button check if the file was changed on disk and
reload it in that case.