Re: 199d6 feature creep...

--- Greg Pettyjohn <GregP@bsquare.com> wrote:
> Forgive me, the former software tester never fails
> to criticise
> even a good feature...
> :-)

I share some of Greg's reservations.  Would it be
possible to save the configuration in comments,
preserving the text so you can chew on it with
Emacs/grep/etc?

E.g

 ;; (drscheme:collapse foo)
 (define (foo x y)
   (+ x y))

tells DrScheme to collapse foo when it loads it up.

Aside:
My thanks to all who responded to my question about
markup languages.  I intend to summarise the responses
and post the summary to the list and hopefully get
some hackage done on the weekend.

Noel