199d6

[ sorry for the short time between releases. I thought that this was
  enough of an epsilon to be useful --robby ]

The exp-tagged source (in CVS) for DrScheme is now version
199d6. For details on using the intermediate releases, see

  http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/anoncvs/

PRs:  2109

As requested on plt-scheme, I've added a mechanism
for collapsing and expanding sexpressions to drscheme.
right-click to collapse the enclosing sexpression
to something like (...) and right click on that
to expand it back to the previous text.

THINGS STILL MISSING (and promised to be broken :)

 - launchers
 - project manager

TRANSLATIONS

 - added `collapse-sexp' and `expand-sexp'
   for the popup menu item. right click on a
   (matched) parenthesis to see the words.

MINOR CHANGES AND BUG FIXES

- Check Syntax now works better at the top level.

Robby