Re: Making exe's in 199

Quoting MichaelL@frogware.com:
> (From your sample I renamed module "b" to "TestBrowser200"; that's where
> that's coming from.)

I suspect that you're in Windows, and that the capitalization in the
module name confused mzc. I've committed and exp-tagged a new
plt/collects/compiler/start.ss that should work on Windows.

In Unix, you'd need to use |TestBrowser200| (with vertical bars) as the
module name. And that should work with the old start.ss.

As you can see, capitals in module names (and module files names) are a
problem in any case. Maybe the module name in a declaration should be
normalized (according to platform-specific filename conventions),
though that sounds messy.

Matthew