Re: Check Syntax Question

It turns out that this is just a problem with the way that expansion
behaves at the top level (in the absence of evaluation), so Check
Syntax cannot do anything about that.

Matthew Flatt and I had a discussion about that this week and we will
probably be able to do something about that in future releases.

Hope that helps....

Robby

Quoting Greg Pettyjohn: