Re: functional programming is great, but why lists?

Michael Bogomolny wrote:

> If the goals of this list aren't to discuss pedagogical aspects of
> scheme, what are the goals?

I'm just one of many people, so what I say isn't in any way "policy".

That said, I think the focus of this list is primarily the PLT Scheme
system and secondarily Scheme itself.  It's certainly nice to have a
high-quality venue to discuss Scheme once in a while.  But I don't
want the list to become so dense that people begin to unsubscribe.
And the last thing I want to see is a thread even *remotely*
resembling "Is everything in Scheme a pointer".

Shriram