Re: Problem building a statically linked Mzscheme

Hi again

Thanks for the quick reply.

I can tell that it compiles (with image dumping) under Solaris 2.8 for
both Sparc and Intel, but as You speculated it don't work when called. It
just returns not supported :(

Thanks again.

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Matthew Flatt wrote:

> Quoting Mikael Hansen:
> > I need to be able to use the
> > write-image-to-file functions and can read in the documentation that
> > mzscheme should be linked statically on UNIX.
>
> You'll need to edit plt/src/mzscheme/sconfig.h to turn image dumping
> on. Or add -DUNIX_IMAGE_DUMPS to the compilation command line.
>
> However, I'm sorry to say that it probably won't work. No one has tried
> to use the image-dumping code in ages, and I notice that the current
> version doesn't even build with image dumping in FreeBSD. (I haven't
> tried Solaris.)
>
> Matthew

Best regards
	Mikael Hansen

"We are Microsoft. You will be assimilated.
	Resistance is Futile."