Re: Problem building a statically linked Mzscheme

Quoting Mikael Hansen:
> I need to be able to use the
> write-image-to-file functions and can read in the documentation that
> mzscheme should be linked statically on UNIX.

You'll need to edit plt/src/mzscheme/sconfig.h to turn image dumping
on. Or add -DUNIX_IMAGE_DUMPS to the compilation command line.

However, I'm sorry to say that it probably won't work. No one has tried
to use the image-dumping code in ages, and I notice that the current
version doesn't even build with image dumping in FreeBSD. (I haven't
tried Solaris.)

Matthew