RE: DrScheme as Emacs-like kitchen sink

Quoting Greg Pettyjohn:
> How do you collapse? Be more specific, I don't know how
> the editor would differentiate between clicking to place
> the cursor and clicking to collapse a left paren.
>
> A double click? or perhaps the other (another) button?

The standard thing would be to include it in the right-mouse (or
control-click on the mac) popup menu.

This kind of thing is fairly easy to do in DrScheme now. I will put it
on my TODO list (no promises, tho :)

One other cavet that this (well, any impl. in drscheme of this) will
impose: if you save a file with anything collapsed, it will not be a
plain text file anymore.

Robby