Re: DrScheme as Emacs-like kitchen sink

Quoting Riku Saikkonen:
> However, it would sometimes be useful to have user-customisable
> indentation. For example, if I define a macro that's a variation of
> let, I'd like to be able to tell the editor to indent it as a let.
> (This shouldn't be too difficult to do in Emacs: just use the above
> `put' statement in, e.g., local variables. But it could be more
> convenient.)

Something like this is already possible in DrScheme. See the
`indentation' panel of the preferences dialog (from the edit menu).

You may already know, but this is also easy in emacs. Just put this in
your .emacs file:

  (put 'let*-values 'scheme-indent-function 1)

where let*-values is the variation of the let macro.

Robby