Re: MrEd and wxWindows

Thanks Matthew.
I am currently embedding MzScheme into a C++ app, the reason why I am
looking at MrEd now is that I want x-platform GUI. I cannot find any
documentation for embedding MrEd functionality into another application.
Well, I don't really want
the editor, just the toolkit support so that I can have scheme scripts
generating UI elements.

Again, any pointer would be greatly appreciated.

wil.