Re: focus problem - what's wrong?

At 9:50 AM +0200 9/25/01, Jörg Kippe wrote:
>Hi all,
>I'm using DrScheme 103 and I've some problems to control the focus by
>program.

Without knowing anything more about it, let me suggest that you
(also) submit a bug report using DrScheme's bug reporting facility.
This has the following advantages:
1) It goes into the database and can't be forgotten, and
2) The reporting form gathers a bit more information about your
situation: what kind of machine you're running on, in this case.

HTH,

john clements