RE: SrPersist, sql-c-wchar, and unicode/wide-characters

> i think the (make-buffer 'sql-c-wchar 100) call is causing the error

It looks like that should cause a Scheme error, because the switch in sizeofCDataType() in srpersist.cxx doesn't have an entry for SQL_C_WCHAR.  I don't understand why it would cause a bad instruction error.

If you're feeling adventurous, you might try adding:

  SQL_C_WCHAR : return sizeof(wchar_t);

and recompiling.  I'm adding that for the 200 release.

-- Paul