Re: Bugs & Such

> Forgot about wxme; a new one is now exp-tagged. I think that's all of
> them.

Ok... I can now compile MrEd. However... I get link errors when I build the
Debug configuration. (MzScheme is fine for both Release & Debug.) The link
errors all seem to be specifically with the MS runtime dll, not within
MzScheme. I don't have time to try to track it down right now, but I can
take a look later if that would help. (Presumably some of the subprojects
aren't linking the right runtime library.)