CVS changes - important for all CVS users!

Two changes:

 * The CVS server has moved:
    - new repository: anoncvs.plt-scheme.org:/cvs
    - new pserver user: anonymous

   See below for information on redirecting your existing `plt' tree.

 * The `exp' tag has moved from 199.X to 103.X:
    - `exp' now tags the 199.X pre-release
    - `v103' now tags 103.X (formerly tagged by `exp')
    - `v200' is no longer used as a tag

   We've moved `exp' from 103.X to 199.X to encourage all CVS users to
   start converting to 199.X.

The old server with the old tags will hang around for a while, but it
won't be updated.

When converting from 103.X to 199.X, be sure to use the -d flag when
updating to get new directories.

To avoid throwing away an old CVS-checkout tree and downloading a new
one, you can update your current tree using the script at

   http://www.cs.utah.edu/~mflatt/tmp/changecvsroot

The script works for Unix and Windows. To run it, go to the directory
containing your `plt' directory, and execute
   mzscheme -l cmdline.ss -r changecvsroot
with either MzScheme v103 or v199.

(Send mail to me if you have trouble with the script.)

Matthew