Re: Helpful Reference

Thanks for the pointer. Even I may find a few new bits in there. Phil's
papers are always different :-)

If you really want to understand PLT's papers, take a look at a monograph
that I started in 1990 and never finished, and that Matthew refreshed a
while ago. Send him email (mflatt@cs.utah.edu) to get the latest copy.

-- Matthias